CONNECT, LEARN, AND GROW
Join Us for Our Quarterly Women's Discussions
Think of this evening as book club meets wine club, meets boss get together. Instead of a book, we will be discussing the latest from the Harvard Business Review. We provide a fun environment for some awesome people to get together, drink some wine, and chat about the latest in business and management.
Our next HBR Night will be on February 4th at Ivy Wild! Register on Eventbrite to secure your spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to have read the entire article?
No! Just come ready to discuss how management, leadership, and business impact your work life. The blurb on the event page is a great and quick overview too!
Is there a formal discussion?
We like to keep it casual so there isn’t a “formal” talk given at the event, it’s more of a discussion. We will discuss the article and how you see it reflected in your working reality. We love having a robust conversation with participants but you can also just listen if that is more your jam.
Can I invite friends/colleagues?
YES! The more the merrier—until we run out of space of course.
Is there a cap on attendance?
This event will be intentionally intimate in size but we hope that you will reach out to a few folks in your network who might enjoy this type of conversation and ask them to join the fun.
Where did you hold some of the previous get-togethers?
Here are some of our recent events.
- May 12, 2020 – Washington, DC – The Ministry
- February 4, 2020 – Washington, DC – Ivy Wild
- November 18, 2019 – Washington, DC – Summit to Soul
- August 6, 2019 – Washington, DC – Ivy Wild
- April 16, 2019 – Washington, DC – The Ministry
- January 15, 2019 – Washington, DC – Kendra Scott, Georgetown
- November 12, 2018 – Washington, DC – REWILD DC
- September 10, 2018 – Washington, DC – Summit to Soul
- May 10, 2018 – New York, NY – Winston & Strawn LLP
You can check out all the places you can find Fringe on our event calendar.
Individual event times may vary.
6:30PM – Arrive, mix & mingle
7:00PM – Discussion begins
8:00PM – More mixing and mingling
9:00PM – You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here